If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of a dog bite or dog-related injuries, you have the right to be compensated for your injuries. Claims can be made against the dog owner, the keeper of the dog (i.e., kennel, caretaker, dog walker, veterinarian etc.), the owner’s or keeper’s insurance companies, and in some circumstances, third parties whose negligence may have been a contributing factor in the injuries.
Information to gather if a dog has injured you:
- Photograph your injuries, the dog and owner (or keeper) responsible, the dog’s collar and tags, and the area where the attack took place
- Obtain information from the dog’s owner or keepers concerning the dog’s veterinarian and vaccination history
- Get medical treatment immediately
- Contact the police and request a copy of the filed incident report
- Obtain contact information from the dog’s owner
- Identify witnesses to the attack and secure their contact information.
- Save clothing and any other personal items damaged in the attack.
- Call Contant Law.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you throughout the process
|10 Cedar Street, Suite 23|
Woburn, MA 01801
|Office: M-F 8am-6pm|
Phone or Text: 24/7