‘In Your Court’ Podcasts
In Your Court focuses on protecting the legal rights of kids including juveniles, young adults, college bound students or those already on a college campus. In Your Court is designed to help parents, guardians and kids understand laws that are most relevant to those growing up and gaining freedoms. As the host, Jordan Rich speaks with Mike Contant of Contant Law, a law firm in Woburn Massachusetts that specializes in criminal defense and Title IX defense. In Your Court includes straight talk and real situations to help you know your rights and what action to take in advance of needing a proven attorney in your court.
Places to subscribe
- Episode 6: Juveniles and Miranda Rights – Know the Safeguards to Protect Your Juvenile
- Episode 5: Juvenile Court – 3 Things Parents Need to Know
- Episode 4: DUI/OUI – What do you do?
- Episode 3: Taking Action in Court to Protect Yourself
- Episode 2: How to Have the Title IX Talk
- Episode 1: A Crash Course in Title IX