You have been in an accident. Whether in an accident driving your car or truck or riding your bike or motorcycle, there is important information to gather at the scene to help us as your personal injury attorneys build your case.   Whether the injuries were intentional or due to negligence, the law protects you and you have a right to be compensated. We at Contant Law are dedicated to building your case and getting you just compensation for your injuries.

We recommend that you do the following to help us build your case and maximize the compensation you receive for your injuries:

  1. Call the police and make sure that the police officer who arrives at the scene writes an accident report.
  2. Get contact and other identifying information about the individual who caused the accident. For a motorcycle, automobile or truck accident, be sure to document the driver’s license, registration and plate number and their insurance company. Use your cell phone’s camera to photograph these items, as well as the person who was driving.
  3. Get the contact information of anyone at the scene. Impartial witnesses can make the difference in building the case.
  4. Photograph important evidence including the area surrounding the accident, your bike, motorcycle, truck or car, your vehicle and the property of the other party involved.
  5. Write down as much as possible about the accident, specifically how it happened, injuries sustained and damage to your property whether it was your car, bike, motorcycle or truck.
  6. Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Some injuries, including those of a serious nature, do not show symptoms right away. Explain to your doctor exactly how you were injured
  7. Contact us as soon as possible for advice and legal representation.

We’re here to answer your questions and help you throughout the process

Contact Us

10 Cedar Street, Suite 23
Woburn, MA 01801
(617) 227-8383 Call OR Text
(617) 944-9867 Fax
Office: M-F 8am-6pm
Phone or Text: 24/7
Get Contant in Your Contacts

Get Contant Law in your court.

Call, text or email and we will get right back to you. Fill out this form to schedule an initial complimentary consultation.