Client Access Portal
At Contant Law we want to ensure that our clients are always kept in the loop. We want you to have instant access to all important information concerning your case. Therefore, all clients now have the ability to login to our Client Access Portal. The portal is safe, secure and very easy to use. Here are some of the things you can do on the portal:
- View all Upcoming Appointments
- View Documents in Your File
- Securely Upload Documents to Contant Law
- Send Direct Messages to Your Attorney
- View and Pay Invoices
To begin using the portal, simply follow the instructions below. You can also download the instructions in PDF format by clicking the image to the right.
Set up and Use the Client Access Portal:
- You will receive an email from us with the subject “Please activate your account with Contant Law, P.C.” Click the orange “Activate Now” button (See below).
- Create a password of your choice and then press “Activate Account” (See below).
3. Once you activate your account, you will be brought to a home screen. As you can see, the portal gives you access to a lot of helpful features (See below).
4. In the future when you want to use the Client Access Portal, simply go to our website. At the top menu / navigation bar click on “Client Access Portal” and then click “Client Login.” From there you will be taken to the portal where you can enter your username and password (See below).
Client Access Portal Login
Steps to Pay an Invoice on the Portal
- You will receive an email from us with the subject “Contant Law, P.C. has sent you an invoice.” Click the orange “View Invoice” button (See below).
2. Your invoice will reflect any outstanding balance you have with us. After review, select the yellow “Pay Invoice” buttonin the top right corner (See below).
3. Using the portal, you have the option to pay with a credit card or eCheck. After entering your information, press the yellow “Make Payment” button (See below).
**PLEASE BE ADVISED: Bankruptcy client CANNOT pay with their credit card. Only eCheck and debit card are acceptable**
Get your questions answered - Call for complimentary strategy session (617) 227-8383.