In Massachusetts, places that serve alcohol including bars, taverns and restaurants are prohibited from serving alcohol to people who are intoxicated or under the age of 21. When they do serve alcohol in such circumstances, they can be held liable for injuries, property damage or consequential damages caused by the intoxicated individual or minor. Similarly, individuals injured by the intoxicated person who was negligently served alcohol can also file a lawsuit against the establishment.

If a Massachusetts establishment such as a bar, tavern, liquor store or restaurant has caused you injuries due to their selling or serving alcohol to an intoxicated person or underage individual, you have the right to be compensated. The personal injury attorneys at Contant Law know the Massachusetts laws and are experienced in representing our clients to maximize your chances of obtaining compensation.

We are here to help you starting with a complimentary consultation to review your case. No payment for legal services is due unless we secure compensation on your behalf.

What Our Clients Say

We’re here to answer your questions and help you throughout the process

Contact Us

10 Cedar Street, Suite 23
Woburn, MA 01801
(617) 227-8383 Call OR Text
(617) 944-9867 Fax
Office: M-F 8am-6pm
Phone or Text: 24/7
Get Contant in Your Contacts

Get Contant Law in your court.

Call, text or email and we will get right back to you. Fill out this form to schedule an initial complimentary consultation.