- Criminal Defense Overview
- What Are The Common Criminal Cases In Massachusetts?
- What Is The Difference Between Misdemeanor And Felony Charges?
- How Does A Prior Arrest Or Conviction Impact A Criminal Case?
- Assault and Battery
- Drug Possession and Distribution
- Juvenile Delinquency and Youthful Offenders
- How Is Theft Or Larceny Defined In Massachusetts?
- What Are The Penalties Associated With A Larceny Conviction?
- How Have The Drug Laws Evolved Over The Years In Massachusetts?
- How Are Possession, Sale And Distribution Of Drugs Defined?
- What Is The General Timeline Of Drug Related Cases?
- Are There Any Alternative Programs For First Time Drug Offenders?
Get your questions answered - Call or text for a free consultation (617) 227-8383.